Translate

MES BANNIERES


MON BLOG CT - UN CLIC SUR LA BANNIERE CI-DESSOUS

petite banniere bet ses ct avril 2017


myfreecopyright.com registered & protected>

pour obtenir ma bannière , me la demander par mail bouledeneige7457@hotmail.com




LIVRE D'OR

LIVRE D'OR
LIVRE D'OR

lundi 22 juin 2015

TAGS AND SCRAPKIT PTU 31

TAGS AND SCRAPKIT PTU 31

tag 01

tag 02

• • CT TAGS – CLUSTERS AND SNAGS FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
With her beautiful kit AMERICAN PRIDE”
This kit contains:
• - 20 papers
• - 62 elements
You can buy it
Here:
or here ;
My clusters and snags FTU can be download in my blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of MistichesKaya and Di Halim

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
With her new kit PTU “:celebration”
100 items, 20 papers, 5 frames
All to celebrate the independence of the united states
you can buy this kit in these shops

clusters
made by bouledeneige
here

For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Trinita and Verymany

tag 01

tag 02

****CT TAGS FOR GINNIBUG DESIGNZ*****
With her beautiful kit "CASSANDRA””
You can buy it here :

For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Alfadesire and OrkusArt

tag 02

• CT TAG FOR ORKUS ART
• With the beautiful tube called “ Emily "
you can buy it here ;

tag 02

tag 01

• • CT TAGS FOR DANCE IN THE RAIN
With her beautiful kit “FAIRY LAND””.
PTU Tagger Sized Scrap Kit
• 75 Elements
• 7 Frames
• 9 Papers
• 6 Posers
Kit can be found at:
PicsForDesign, here:
Smiley Creations Shop, here:
Don't forget to visit her blog
Dance In The Rain --> http://dance-in-the-rain13.blogspot.co.uk/
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Zlata’M and Stan Dudin

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS for SBP CREATIONS
With her kit PTU “Independence Day”
A beautiful 4th of July scrapkit in Tagger size.
It has 30 elements, 6 papers and 5 frames.
you can find it here :

tag 01

tag 02

****CT TAGS FOR GINNIBUG DESIGNZ*****
With her beautiful kit "PASTEL COWGIRL””
Lovely Farm girl ... Cowgirl kit
Animals and Pastel color elements & papers
You can buy it here in TTD :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Verymany and Keith Garvey

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
With her beautiful kit PTU “Sleep Fantasy”
Exclusif by ScrapNcompagny
here

clusters for kit Sleep fantasy
here

For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Stan Dudin and Verymany

tag 01

tag 02


• • • CT TAGS  FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
With her beautiful kit CARMEN’S PARADISE”
This kit contains:
• - 14 papers
• - 59 elements
• Effects and shadows for preview only
• Not all elements and papers shown
You can buy it
Here:
or here ;
My clusters and snags FTU can be download in my blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of TRINITA

tag 02

tag 01

• • CT TAGS FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
With her beautiful kit LAND OF LIBERTY
This kit contains:
- 16 papers
- 64 elements
You can buy it
Here:
My clusters and snags FTU can be download in my blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Ismael Pac and Elias Tchatzoudis

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS FOR ERICA
With the beautiful tube “EW G2 LISELOT PU”
The package includes 4 tubes and 1 portrait
You can find it here :
Or here