Translate

MES BANNIERES


MON BLOG CT - UN CLIC SUR LA BANNIERE CI-DESSOUS

petite banniere bet ses ct avril 2017


myfreecopyright.com registered & protected>

pour obtenir ma bannière , me la demander par mail bouledeneige7457@hotmail.com




LIVRE D'OR

LIVRE D'OR
LIVRE D'OR

Membres

MON BLINKIE

blinkue mon monde en psp

Me prévenir des nouveautés par e-mail-cliquer sur submit et entrer son adresse mail

dimanche 28 juin 2015

TAGS AND SCRAPKIT PTU 32

TAGS AND SCRAPKIT PTU 32

tag 02

tag 01

****CT TAGS FOR GINNIBUG DESIGNZ*****
With her beautiful kit "LUNA FAIRY””
Beautiful blues, teals n browns... fantasy.. fairy like elements & papers.
You can buy it here :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Eugene Rzhevskii and Vi Nina

tag 02

tag 01

• • • CT TAGS FOR DANCE IN THE RAIN
With her beautiful kit “I LOVE THE USA””.
PTU Tagger Sized Scrap Kit
• 70 Elements
• 7 Frames
• 11 Papers
• Bonus Mask.
Kit can be found at:
PicsForDesign, here:
Smiley Creations Shop, here:
Don't forget to visit her blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Elias Tchazoudis

tag 01

tag 02

• • • CT TAGS FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
With her beautiful kit “dapple blossom”
• This kit contains:
• - 20 papers
• - 58 elements
You can buy it
Here:
or here ;
My clusters and snags FTU can be download in my blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of ZLATA’M

tag 01

tag 02

***CT TAGS FOR GINNIBUG DESIGNZ*****
With her beautiful kit "”GOTHIC SCHOOLGIRL”
You can buy it here :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Misticheskaya and Verymany

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
With her beautiful kit “sensuality white”
Exclusive scraps N Company store
You can find it :
here
And the clusters for kit: sensuality white
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Nocturne and Fedor

tag 01

tag 02

***CT TAGS FOR SOULDESIGNER***
with this stunning and sexy tube called "MY SWEET DOG" She comes with multiple coloured layers
you can find it here

tags 02


tag 01


• CT TAGS FOR MICHELLE’S MYTHS
With her beautiful kit PTU « Dallas” »
Awesome 4th of July kit,
This kit contains 90 elements and 17 papers
You can buy it here :
or here :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of VeryMany

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS FOR KPDesign
With her poser « KPD_2K15_124
3 poses of Pippin
full sized and saved in PNG
You can find it
Here :
Here :
Here :
Here ;
here ;
or here :

tag 02

tag 01

tag 03

CT TAGS FOR ERICA
With the beautiful tube “EW V7-Victoria-bundel-CU””
This is a awesome giveaway Bundel for such a small price ... that it's a must have ..
10 tubes 2000 Pixels heigh .. in different poses and .. in 3 different colors
You can find it here :
Or here

yag 01

**CTTAG FOR KAJENNA**
with her Stunning Tube "Ice cream”
character separate from background, different layers colors
Scrap kit by Edelweiss design
Tube available for sale in store PFD
Here:

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
with her beautiful kit :a day at the beach
sun, palm trees and parasols, what more

in the stores
clusters
by bouledeneige
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Verymany and Fedor

tag 02

tag 01

***CT TAGS FOR GINNIBUG DESIGNZ*****
With her beautiful kit "”GOLD DEVIL””
You can buy it here :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of The Hunter and Alex Prihodka

tag 01

**CTTAG FOR KAJENNA**
with her Stunning Tube "Summer”
character separate from background, different layers colors
Scrap kit “spring passion” by Dance in the rain design
Tube available for sale in store PFD
Here:

tag 02

• • • • CT TAG FOR DANCE IN THE RAIN
With her beautiful kit “SPRING PASSION””.
Gorgeous Spring Kit filled with everything you need for any Spring Tags.
• 190 Elements
• 20 Papers (1000x1000)
Kit can be found at:
PicsForDesign, here:
Smiley Creations Shop, here:
Don't forget to visit her blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Kajenna and Katharine

tag 02

tag 01

• • • • CT TAGS FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
With her beautiful kit “ladybears”
This kit contains:
• - 14 papers
• - 50 elements
You can buy it
Here:
or here ;

My clusters and snags FTU can be download in my blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Barbara Jensen and Laguna

tag 02

tag 01


• CT TAGS FOR MICHELLE’S MYTHS
With her beautiful kit PTU « America” »
• America, a match for Designs By Norella's America Poser.Linked below. This kit includes 70 elements and 20 papers,Poser NOT included and sold separately.
• This is a great kit for all your 4th of July and Patriotic tags and projects.
You can buy the kit here :
Or here
and the tube of Norella

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
with her beautifful kit: under spotlight
movies, music ...
be always in the spotlight

you can buy this kit in these shops
clusters
made by boule de neige
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Zlata'M and Alex Prihodko