Translate

MES BANNIERES


MON BLOG CT - UN CLIC SUR LA BANNIERE CI-DESSOUS

petite banniere bet ses ct avril 2017


myfreecopyright.com registered & protected>

pour obtenir ma bannière , me la demander par mail bouledeneige7457@hotmail.com




LIVRE D'OR

LIVRE D'OR
LIVRE D'OR

mardi 16 juin 2015

TAGS SCRAPKIT PTU 30

TAGS SCRAPKIT PTU 30

tag 01

tag 02

• CT TAGS FOR MICHELLE’S MYTHS
With her beautiful kit PTU « Lovin”in the summertime »
Lovin In The Summertime is a summer kit full of greens and blues with tons of summer elements.
Kit includes 114 elements and 20 papers
You can buy it here :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Souldesigner and Nocturne

tag 01

tag 02

*** CTTAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR EDELWEISS DESIGN
Wjth the new kit "once open a time"
Many beautiful 120 elements, 10 papers 800x800 pixels, 6 frames
Available here:
and the cluster available here :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Verymany and Alex Prihodko

tag 02

tag 01

****CT TAGS FOR GINNIBUG DESIGNZ*****
With her beautiful kit "JOJO FAIRY”
Fantasy Mystical like kit.
You can buy it here :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of OrkusArt and Lysisange

tag 02

***NEW CT for ORKUS ART ***
PTU CT with the stunning Tube "BeMyWolf" - Exclusive at PFD, she is gorgeous
Tube for sale here

tag 01

tag 02

• CT TAGS FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
With her beautiful kit “ CITRUS BLEU”
This kit contains:
- 14 papers
- 59 elements
Effects and shadows for preview only
Not all elements and papers shown
Information about this product :
Papers at 3600 x 3600, 300dpi saved as .jpg files.
Elements saved as .png files at 300dpi.
All pieces Quality Checked for optimum quality.
File type : zip
You can buy it
Here:

tag 01

tag 02


CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR EDELWEISS DESIGN
With her new kit PTU / PU "Under_The_Tropic"
Contents of the kit
147 items, 16 papers 800x800 pixels, 12 frames 3 and clusters
Available in store here:
PFD:
Hania Store:
DGD:
IOS:
RAW:

And the clusters
Available in store here ;
PFD:
Hania Store:
DGD:
IOS:
RAW:

For more information on her blog here:

For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Trinita and Nocturne

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS FOR GINNIBUG DESIGNZ
With her beautiful kit PTU ‘HAPPY 4TH OF JULY”
• A Nice kit filled with Red, White & Blue elements & papers
• Great for all those 4th of July Creations Personal Use Only!
You can find here
or
or
or
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Trinita and Verymany

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
With her beautiful kit PTU “Sad Beauty”
Exclusif by ScrapNcompagny
here
clusters for kit SAD BEAUTY
made by bouledeneige
here
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Alex Prihodko

tag 02

tag 01

• CT TAGS FOR DANCE IN THE RAIN
With her beautiful kit “LITTLE GOTH GIRL””.
PTU PU Only Scrap Kit
• 76 Elements including Frames
• 14 Papers
Kit can be found at:
PicsForDesign, here:
Smiley Creations Shop, here:
Don't forget to visit her blog
Dance In The Rain --> http://dance-in-the-rain13.blogspot.co.uk/
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Freya Langford and OrkusArt

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS FOR ERICA
With the beautiful tube “EW KEIKO ISA 1”
The package includes 4 tubes and 1 portrait
You can find it here :

tag 01

tag 02

• CT TAGS FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
With her beautiful kit “ MAGICAL MOMENTS”
This kit contains:
- 14 papers
- 67 elements

You can buy it
Here:
or here ;

My clusters and snags FTU can be download in my blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of MistichesKaya and Laguna

tag 02

tag 01

• CT TAGS FOR MICHELLE’S MYTHS
With her beautiful kit PTU « Butterfly Garden” »
Cute Spring kit
110 Elements and 9 papers
You can buy it here :
or here :