Translate

MES BANNIERES


MON BLOG CT - UN CLIC SUR LA BANNIERE CI-DESSOUS

petite banniere bet ses ct avril 2017


myfreecopyright.com registered & protected>

pour obtenir ma bannière , me la demander par mail bouledeneige7457@hotmail.com




LIVRE D'OR

LIVRE D'OR
LIVRE D'OR

mercredi 22 juillet 2015

TAGS AND SCRAPKIT PTU 36

TAGS AND SCRAPKIT PTU 36

etiquette

timeline.02

CT TIMELINE FOR ERICA
With her beautiful poser « EW 06 ZUNA”
You can find it !
or

tag 01

CT TAG FOR KAJENNA* and MICHELLE’S MYTHS*
with her beautiful tube “STEAMPUNK GIRL”
Tubes available for sale in store PFD
Here:
For illustrate my tags, I used the kit of Michelle’s Myths “steampunk magick”
Here

tag 01

tag 02

• • • • CT TAGS FOR MICHELLE’S MYTHS
With her beautiful kit PTU “”NASIMA”
This kit contains 124 elements and 23 papers and is a match for Designs By Norella's Nasima, which has multiple layers, which the kit matches each layer.
You can buy the kit here :
and the tube of Norella

tag 02

tag 01

:CT TAGS FOR SOULDESIGNER
With her lovely tube called "Lisi"
For illustrate my tags, I used the beautiful kit of Bibi’s collection “Lisi”
the Tube is here:
the Kit is here:

tag 02

tag 01

• • • CT TAGS FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
With her beautiful kit “GUIDED TOURS””
This kit contains: 56 elements and 12 papers
All papers are size 3600 x 3600, 300 dpi
Elements vary in size png, 300dpi
All pieces Quality Checked.
You can buy it
here ;
My clusters and snags FTU can be download in my blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Kajenna and Chrispastel

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
with her beautiful kit "PRECIOUS TIMES"
you can find it here :
This kit includes:
80 parts
10 papers
5 frames
element size 600/600 px
paper size 800/800 px
And clusters here :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of MistichesKaya

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS AND CLUSTER FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
With her beautiful kit “GIPSY HEART”
You can by it in these stores :

clusters for kit gipsy heart
made by bouledeneige

For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Misticheka and Trinita

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS FOR KPDESIGN
With her beautiful poser « KPD_2K15_128
3 poses of Stacie,
a sweet fairy wearing the Hip Retro Dress with one of my own textures
full sized
You can buy it in these stores

tag 02

tag 01

• CT TAGS FOR MICHELLE’S MYTHS
With her beautiful kit PTU “”80’s Girl”
This awesome 80's kit contains 111 elements and 13 papers, filled to the brim with neon and all your fave 80's items, its totally outragous and matches Designs by Norella's Cyndi poser
You can buy the kit here :
TINY TURTLE DESIGNS
or here
PFD
and the poser here :

tag 01

CT TAG FOR KAJENNA* and MICHELLE’S MYTHS*
with her beautiful tube LADY IN RED”
Tubes available for sale in store PFD
Here:

tag 01

CT TAG FOR KAJENNA*
with her beautiful tube “DARK”
Tubes available for sale in store PFD
Here:

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
With the beautiful kit PTU “Zheng”
You can buy it here :
My clusters and snags FTU can be download in my blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Verymany

tag 01

CT TAG FOR KAJENNA*
with her beautiful tube “FLOWERS OF APPLE”
Tubes available for sale in store PFD
Here:

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS FOR ERICA
With the beautiful tube “EW A4 DOLL ROCK CU””
this great doll have 4 poses and 1 portrait
You can find it here :

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS FOR BLT DEZIGNZ
exclusively sold at BLTDeZignZ's fan group for $1.50. Don't miss this opportunity!
My clusters and snags FTU can be download in my blog
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Arthur Crowes and Marc Duval

tag 01

CT TAG FOR KAJENNA*
with her beautiful tube “CHIHUAHUA”
Tubes available for sale in store PFD
Here:

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS FOR SOULDESIGNER
With her beautiful tube « HOTTIE3
You can purchase it in PFD

tag 01

CT TAG FOR KAJENNA*
with her beautiful tube “JILL”
Tubes available for sale in store PFD
Here:

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
With her beautiful kit PTU sexy nurse
Exclusif by ScrapNcompagny
here
clusters for kit:sexy nurse
here
For illustrate my tags ; I used the art work of Ismael Rac and Keith Garvey