Translate

MES BANNIERES


MON BLOG CT - UN CLIC SUR LA BANNIERE CI-DESSOUS

petite banniere bet ses ct avril 2017


myfreecopyright.com registered & protected>

pour obtenir ma bannière , me la demander par mail bouledeneige7457@hotmail.com




LIVRE D'OR

LIVRE D'OR
LIVRE D'OR

samedi 22 août 2015

TAGS AND SCRAPKIT PTU 38

TAGS AND SCRAPKIT PTU 38

tag 02

tag 01

**CT TAGS for BLT DeZignZ Aurora PTU kit***
I made these tags using PTU Aurora kit by BLT DeZignZ.
This kit contains 14 papers and 65 elements.
Beautiful,colourful,romantic kit is very fun to work with.
Aurora kit can be found at the exclusive price of $1.50 from BLTDeZignZ's Fan group here :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BLTDeZignZFanClub/
from PFD here :

and from Digiscrapbooking here :

I used artwork from Stan Dudin to pair with this gorgeous kit.
Visit my blog to get free clusters and snags and see all my CT work : http://pspenfolie.blogspot.fr/

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
With her new kit “bronze angel”
Exclusif by ScrapNcompagny
here

clusters for kit bronze angel
made by bouledeneige
here

For illustrate my tags, I used the artwork of verymany and alex prihodko

tag 01

tag 02

• • • CT TAGS FOR DANCE IN THE RAIN
With her beautiful gothic kit “DARK INTENTIONZ””.
PU Kit with 155 Elements, 30 Papers & 3 Tubes.
Kit is an EXCLUSIVE to TTD

Don't forget to visit her blog

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS FOR MICHELLE’S MYTHS
With her beautiful fit « MERMAID FANTASY”

You can find it here :
TTD :
SCS :

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MYSTERFEERIE CREATION
new magic and fairy kit: hunter dragons
you can buy this kit in these shops


clusters 2 png
made by bouledeneige
here

for illustrate my tags, I used the artwork of Orkusart and Alex Prihodka

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS FOR ERICA
With the beautiful tube “EW_V42_Jet_01””
this great poser have 6 poses
You can find it here :

tag 03

tag 02

tag 01

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR EDELWEISS DESIGN
With her Beautiful kit in the colors of autumn but in a magical atmosphere “AUTUMN FAIRY”
Available in the shops here:
PFD:
IOS:
DGD:
HD:
RAW:
Scrapping Sensibility (SS)
For more information on her blog here:
And the clusters :
for illustrate my tags, I used the artwork of Orkusart, Verymany and Prihodko

tag 01

tag 02

tag 03

TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR MMELICREA DESIGNZ
With her beautiful kit “PIRATE’S LIFE”
7 frames – 9 papers – 94 elements
You can find the kit on these stores :

And the clusters

For illustrate my tags, I used the artwork of Keith Garvey, Lady Mishka and Eugene Rzhevskii


tag 01

tag 02

tag 03

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR EDELWEISS DESIGN
With her Beautiful kit “GOTHIC LOVERS
Available in the shops here:
PFD:
IOS:
DGD:
HD:
RAW:
Scrapping Sensibility (SS)
For more information on her blog here:

And the clusters :

for illustrate my tags, I used the artwork of Kajenna, Zlata’M and Zindy O’Nielsen

tag 01

CT TAG FOR KAJENNA*
with her beautiful tube “BIKER”
Tubes available for sale in store PFD
Here:

tag 01

tag 02

CT TAGS FOR GINNIBUG DESIGNZ
With her beautiful kit PTU « STEAMPUNK FOX »
• this kit is filled with 100 elements & 10 papers
You can find the kit here :
For illustrate my tags, I used the art work of Arthur Crowes and Eugene Rzhevskii

tag 02

tag 01

tag 03

CT TAGS AND CLUSTERS FOR EDELWEISS DESIGN
With her Beautiful kit “HALLOWEEN NIGHT
Available in the shops here:
PFD:
IOS:
DGD:
HD:
RAW:
Scrapping Sensibility (SS)
For more information on her blog here:
And the clusters :
for illustrate my tags, I used the artwork of Misticheskaya, Alex Prihodko and Verymany

tag 01

tag 02

• • • CT TAGS FOR DANCE IN THE RAIN
With her beautiful gothic kit “SOPHIA””.
PU Kit with 127 Elements, 33 Papers & 6 Tubes.
You cab buy it in TTD here :
Don't forget to visit her blog